DV Mark DV MICRO 50
To this day, no one which tried this super-micro 50W guitar amp can believe the volume and classic sound quality that it is able to give thanks to its innovative design in a such small package.
The DV MICRO 50 features two channels* with very user-friendly and effective controls, on-board reverb, XLR Line Out plus a headphone output and an a handy mini-plug aux in jack for connecting an MP3 player to mix with your sound so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like. *On channel 2 we included a convenient onboard overdrive pedal circuit, with more controls than a simple pedal, with complete EQ, gain and master controls, they work in addition to the clean channel controls.
Its Input Special circuit is the result of several test with the most popular effects, it’s designed to perfectly interface with all the effects most used by guitarists. If ever an amp was made for pedals, this is it!
This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter!
MPT - MARK PROPRIETARY TECHNOLOGY At DV Mark, Marco De Virgiliis invested a lot of resouces in R&D to develope a proprietary power amp technology, designed to respect and glorify the tone of your instrument.
- Power output: 50 W@8 ohm/60 W@4 ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: two (clean/lead)
- Controls (clean ch): Level/EQ: bass-mid-high
- Controls (lead ch): Level/Drive/EQ: bass-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Other features: Footswitch input for channels switch; AUX IN; Headphone OUT; XLR Line OUT with GND Lift; Dual Voltage selector 120V/240V (not available on the 100V version manufactured for Japan)
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 7.87"/20 cm | 2.51"/6.4 cm | 8.7"/22.1 cm
- Weight: 4.19 lbs/1.9 Kg
- NOTE: Product specifications are subject to change without notice
- Warranty: 12 month