The Stage 266 Dual Handheld Wireless Microphone System VHF Ch. 6 by Samson comes with two HT6 microphones and a single SR266 half-rack dual VHF wireless receiver. The combination of wireless connection and two handheld microphone transmitters is ideal for live sound applications, especially for musicians, presenters and disc jockeys.
Each transmitter features an H6 dynamic unidirectional mic capsule to capture clear vocals. The wireless reception has an operating range of 250' from line of sight which allows for movement and interaction on stage or from across a room. Dual channel performance allows both channels to run simultaneously so two people can talk or sing at the same time.
The front panel features, a power switch, RF channel indicator and large rotary volume knobs for each channel. The rear panel has two antennas that can be folded down for transport and 1/4" outputs on the back panel for both mix and individual channel output options. For connectivity, a 1/4" (6.35 mm) to 1/4" (6.35 mm) cable and a 1/4" to RCA cable are included.
- Operating Frequency: VHF 173.80 MHz to 213.20 MHz
- Channels: fixed channel
- Frequency Stability: ±0.005%
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±15 kHz
- Operating Range: 250' line of sight
- Operation Temperature: 40° F (4° C) to 110° F (43° C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 15 kHz
- Image Rejection: 30 dB
- Dynamic Range: 95.5 dB
- Maximum Output: 900 mV
- Sensitivity: 10 dBμV for 48 dB S/N
- Output Connectors: 2x 1/4" (6.35 mm) TS mono phone jack
- Output Level: 10 dB unbalanced 1/4"
- Power Supply: 100 - 240V AC 50/60 Hz to 12V DC 0.2A
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 5.3 x 1.7" (200 x 134 x 43 mm)
- Net Weight: 0.84 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Frequency: 80 Hz - 15 kHz
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Microphone Type: H6 dynamic unidirectional
- Battery Life: 9 hours (9-volt alkaline battery)
- Current Consumption: 30 mA typical
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 9.3" (52.6 x 235.5 mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (0.18 kg)