Yamaha DM305 Silver
High quality microphone with superior sound technology
With its supercardioid polar pattern, the DM-305 is ideal for vocal performances. In addition, the magnet, voice coil and even the cable are extremely high quality to ensure high sound quality so voices sound clear and natural.
Rich, Clear Vocal Characteristics
Designed not only for karaoke but also for use by serious amateur vocalists, the DM-305 delivers sound that is rich, full, clear and free of extraneous noise.The specifications are good, but the natural musical quality, which Yamaha pays careful attention to, is truly excellent.With the DM-305, singing is always a real pleasure.
Exclusive Body Design
Yamaha developed a tapered body design that is easy and comfortable to hold, and gave the microphone an attractive silver finish.
A Great Choice for Various Types of Use
- Karaoke with friends or family
- For serious amateur vocalists , either on stage or in the rehearsal studio
- For announcers (schools, public events, etc.)
- Microphone Unit: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Super Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz–18 kHz
- Sensitivity: (2,83 V/1 m) -51 dB ±3dB (0 dB=1 V/Pa at 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms ±30% (at 1 kHz)
- Connector: 3 pin XLR-M type
- Cable: Φ6mm x 5m balanced cable with XLR-F type connector and 6,3mm plug
- Dimension (Microphone Only): Φ54 mm x 178 mm
- Weight (Microphone Only): 325 g