The VT-3 is not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). It also has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi sounds, and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth wet/dry fader control, and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It features high-quality specs and sturdy, brightly lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate, with no popping, clicking, or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
- More Memory — User presets have been doubled to six locations
- Character Level — Volume levels of each character are more evenly matched for smooth transitions
- USB MIDI — Control pitch of voice characters, including vocoder, with external MIDI keyboard
- Low Cut Filter — Cuts low frequency sensing to improve performance of Auto-Pitch characters
- Noise Gate — Gates noise to reduce chance of feedback or howling sound
- USB attenuator — Adjusts level of audio over USB
- Program Change — Change program memory with MIDI controller message
- Control Change — Control VT-3 functions with MIDI control change messages
- Nominal input level:
MIC IN: -40 to -12 dB (changeable)
OUT: -10 dB
1 x USB, 1 x XLR, Input for pedal
Outputs 2 x 1/4 "
- Phantom power: Yes
- Power supply: USB or AC adapter, 380 mA / h
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 175 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 690 g