Pursuant to the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection" I consent to the processing of my personal data in order to ensure the realization of civil and legal relations, providing/receiving and making payments for goods/services. I do not argue to verify the information in the appropriate credit bureau to clarify information concerning the performance of my commitments under the contracts (including credit). I also agree that the owner has the right to provide access and transfer my personal data to third parties without any additional messages.
What information do we collect
Why do we process personal data
Personal data - data about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
We may process your personal data for the following purposes. At the same time can be used one or several purposes.
Receipt of order.
We may use your personal information with the order you made, to process your requests or for other purposes that may exist to achieve the ultimate goal - to satisfy the interests of the consumer.
Communicating with you.
How we collect information
Personal information, as we noted above, comes directly from you. When you register on the website, we get your information. When you register in promotions, we collect the information necessary for your participation in order to fulfill our obligations to you. When you order the goods, we collect your information to be able to place your order and deliver it to you. When you send us an e-mail, we keep your e-mail address to be able to respond.
Also, we constantly collect general information when you visit our website. The process of collecting such data is using cookies technology, her work is explained below.
Technical equipment pages http://musician.ua may include the following modules:
- Social network Facebook (facebook.com), which the management of the company headquarters Facebook Inc, Facebook Corporate Office, which is located at: Headquarters 1601S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, Phone: 1 (650) 543-4800
- Information Network Twitter (twitter.com), which is controlled from the office of Twitter, Inc., which is located at 1355 Market St, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, Phone: 1 (415) 222-9958;
- Social Forum Youtube (youtube.com), which is controlled from the office of YouTube, LLC, which is located at 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA, Phone: 1 (650) 253-0000
- Social network "VKontakte" (vk.com), which is controlled from the office Ltd. "In Touch", which is located at ul. Tverskaya, d. 8, Building B, St. Petersburg, 191015, Russia.
- Social network Google+ (http://www.google.com/intl/ru/+/learnmore/better/), which is controlled from the company's office in 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Phone: 1 ( 650) 253-0000.
These modules can be represented by a button synchronization account online http://musician.ua Like button, Share button, or, respectively, "I like it." If a visitor opens one of the web pages, equipped with such a plug-in, its Internet browser directly connecting it to servers Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ and Youtube. Plug-in will send data to the server on which it is web site pages http://musician.ua visitors to view. If you use any plug-in functions, this information will also be synchronized with account visitor to Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Google+ and Youtube. For more information on the collection and use of data networks Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Google+ and Youtube, as well as on the rights and opportunities for the protection of personal data in this context can be found in the section on privacy on sites Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, VKontakte, Google+ or Youtube.
Contests and promotions
Our website sometimes puts a message about our promotions, and sometimes we may allow you to subscribe the special offers online. Taking part in the promotion you are allow us to the free use of your name, surname, photograph, interview or other materials about you for marketing purposes, including the right to publish your name and photo in the media, any printed, audio - and video materials, interviews with the media. Such use is not compensated (not paid).
We do not sell or transfer personal information that we receive on our website to third parties without your prior consent. We disclose personal information only in cases determined by the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as:
- We will disclose information in the case of the prevention of crime or harm us or to third parties;
- We will disclose information to third parties that provide us with support and services through which you receive your order.
Update this warning