Recording studio equipment
Creating your own recording studio is a fascinating and time-consuming process, the preparation for which is already an invaluable experience. If you want to buy recording equipment, you will find everything you need in our store. Let's take a look at the must-have equipment for a recording studio.
- PC or laptop
- Microphone. You need to choose it carefully, because this device is very important. It is recommended to purchase a condenser microphone for your own studio. Despite the more complex construction and higher price, the frequency response is ideal for studio recordings
- Microphone preamplifier. It is recommended to purchase a tube preamplifier with a semiconductor circuit. With it, you can achieve a more beautiful and clean sound
- Audio interface. The outgoing analog signal from the microphone must be converted into a digital signal. You will need an audio interface for this purpose. Stationary sound cards that are built into a PC or laptop often provide mediocre recording quality, so you need to purchase a separate sound card (audio interface)
- Monitors and/or headphones. Before you buy studio recording equipment, you should always keep in mind the importance of headphones in the studio. The quality of the headphones directly affects the efficiency of the processing of the recorded audio material. They should be comfortable and not let in outside sounds
- Direct box (DI box). The total length of cables in the studio can be up to twenty or even thirty meters. This can be a problem because cables of this length can produce a noisy signal. To solve this problem, you need direct boxes, because they convert the unbalanced signal of the instrument into a balanced one, and removing noises
- MIDI controller. The price of recording studio equipment is quite high, so you should choose a device that will work effectively. The MIDI controller saves a lot of time when recording an electronic rhythm or tune. Also, playing such an instrument will give you more space for ideas than making music at a computer
Home recording equipment. What to buy?
Your home studio is unlikely to have the equipment of a professional studio. However, it is still possible to make a quality recording. For a good recording you will need:
- Computer. The power of the PC or laptop should be high enough
- Software. Needed for recording, processing, and mixing on a computer
- Audio interface. A device with which you can connect instruments and record them to your computer
- Microphone. You should select the microphone by type, frequency characteristics, internal circuitry and directional pattern
- Monitors. One of the main ways to get clear sound when recording. Without monitors, you will not be able to perform high-quality recording and mixing
- Cables. You will need an XLR cable to connect the audio interface to the microphone and two cables to connect the audio interface to the monitors
- Microphone stands. At the initial stage two will be enough – one for the vocal microphone, the other for recording acoustic instruments
- Pop filter. An indispensable thing for recording vocals. It absorbs all kinds of noises and pops
Buy recording studio equipment in Musician.UA
In our stores you can purchase a complete set of equipment for a recording studio. We provide convenient delivery terms, reasonable prices and high-quality equipment from the best brands. Thanks to the wide assortment, everyone will be able to choose a product that suits the characteristics and cost. We take care of the quality of service and do everything possible to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase.