The Tensor Active models use the same cabinets and components as the passive systems, but feature a superbly efficient, light weight 200W Class D power amplifier. Active crossovers and subtle equalisation ensure the cabs, amps and drivers are perfectly suited to each other, and outperform expectations.
Tensor Active cabs don’t feature multiple inputs, gains and EQ’s or any of the other functions best performed by a purpose built mixer, just high quality amplification to make your sound louder without colouration. Incredibly compact, but with a performance and specification that outdoes many bigger cabs. 180W RMS power handling and exceptional performance from the high power 10” woofer and genuine 1” compression driver make this system ideal for public speaking and distributed systems, but it’s also a great vocal cab for rehearsal rooms. Add in an active subwoofer for a compact but high performance system.
- Product Type: Active Front of House Enclosure
- Power amplifier: 200W RMS Class D amplifier with switch-mode power supply, comprehensive protection circuitry and clip free limiting
- Sensitivity: 117 dB
- Connections: Balanced XLR/jack combi input & XLR link output
- Controls: Master Volume with EQ preshape switch. Power, Clip & Protect LED's
- Woofer: HH (HA-426D) 10" driver with Kevlar reinforced cone, 44mm voice-coil and 32oz magnet
- HF Driver: HH (GS-506N) 1" exit compression driver with 25mm voice-coil and Neodymium magnet
- Crossover: 2 way passive filter with air cored inductors
- Cabinet: Trapezoid Dual format cabinet (landscape & portrait use). Injection moulded hi impact polymer
- Finish: Dark grey textured moulding
- Grille: Steel grille with recessed logo
- Handles: None
- Pole mount fitting Integral 35mm with stand clamp
- Cabinet fittings M8 mounting points x 3