The LL26 offers the you all the premium Tone, Feel, and Appearance you can experience. Handcrafted in Japan with all Solid Woods, the LL26 is truly the best balanced instrument you can purchase.
- Body: Jumbo Type
- Top: Solid Engelmann Spruce A.R.E.
- Back: Solid Rosewood
- Side: Solid Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany, Padauk (5 ply)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony
- Body Depth: 100-125 mm (3 15/16"-4 15/16")
- Nut Width: 44 mm (1 3/4")
- String Length: 650 mm (25 9/16")
- Tuners: Open Gear (Vintage Finish)
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Standard Accessary: Hard Case