COLS101 is an extra slim column speaker that is especially suitable for sound reproduction in acoustically difficult venues.
Advanced technology guarantees optimized sound dispersion and improved speech intelligibility. This decreases microphone feedback in reverberant locations such as houses of worship, sport facilities, public buildings as well as conference facilities and auditoriums. This speaker offers timeless design combined with impeccable sound reproduction.
The COLS101 has 10 x 2" woofers and 1 x 1" tweeter. A standard wall bracket and installation tools are included.
The standard color of COLS101 is white. From 12 pieces on, the COLS101 speakers can be painted in any RAL color (REF: PAINTCOL).
- Type: 2-band (10 x 2 "Silk, 1 x 1" HF)
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Nominal and musical RMS output power: 40/60 W
- Power switch: 100V mode: Tue 10/20/40
- Sound pressure SPL: 96dB (1W / 1m)
- Frequency range: 200 Hz - 20 kHz
- Horizontal dispersion angle at 1 kHz - 165 °
- Vertical angle of the dispersion of 1 kHz - 50 °
- Built Lo-cut filter
- IP rating: 66
- Dimensions in mm: 723 x 66 x 66
- Weight: 3.3 kg
- White color