The 8000 Series is widely used in broadcast, music and post-production studios across the world. Its professional heritage is reflected in the compact-sized 8010APM. Suitable for professional work in small studios it offers accurate monitoring capability with ease of installation. The outstanding sound quality makes 8010APM ideal for small studios, OB vans, and a perfect companion for portable recording devices and other mobile production work.
Featuring a balanced XLR input, 3" bass driver, 3/4" tweeter and efficient Class D power amplifiers - one for each driver - 8010APM produces more sound pressure level than you might expect from a monitor of this size. The Intelligent Signal Sensing ISS circuitry saves energy by automatically putting the monitor to sleep when the audio signal has been absent for a while. Once a signal is detected again, the monitor wakes up automatically. This circuitry can be bypassed when automatic standby function is not desired.
No matter where you need to mix, Genelec 8010APM active monitors will make themselves at home with an outstanding combination of compact dimensions, accurate reproduction and powerful SPL.
Designed for simplicity, the 8010APM is as comfortable in a hotel room, a broadcast van or a small studio, with dedicated mounting accessories for each application. Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry is also included, ensuring that when your system is not in use, your monitors switch into an environmentally friendly, power-saving stand-by mode. Wherever you work, the 8010APM is your ideal travelling companion.
- Excellent response and SPL (96 dB) despite size of cabinet.
- 8000-series standard room calibration controls.
- Aluminium chassis with protected drivers.
- Bi-Amplified with efficient Class D power amplifiers.
- Intelligent Signal Sensing circuitry fitted, which can be bypassed if desired.
- Universal input voltage for travelling audio professionals.
- Compatible with a wide variety of Genelec mounting accessories.
- Type: Active
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level: 96 dB
- Frequency Response: 67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.5 dB (74 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: 3" in Woofer, 3/4" in Tweeter.
- Amplifier Power: Woofer 25 W, Tweeter 25 W
- Connectors: Balanced XLR 10 kOhm
- Dimensions: 195x121x116 mm
- Weight: 1,5 Kg