PreSonus Ceres C3.5 BT
PreSonus studio tools are used worldwide by recording engineers who need to hear every audio detail. Now you can use them too. Ceres active monitor speakers give your home or office the sound of a studio listening environment and provide flexible connection options, professional controls, and the convenience of wireless streaming audio from any Bluetooth source.
For over twenty years, PreSonus has made gear that audio engineers rely on in order to do their jobs. A great deal of the work you hear every single day on radio, TV, online, and in games has been created in part through PreSonus hardware and software. Professional-grade audio quality was once solely in the realm of lavish, cost-no-object recording studio environments where the studio monitors alone can cost upwards of several thousand dollars. No more! With Ceres, you can bring the detail, air, and clarity of studio-grade audio to your living room.
In the recording studio, artists rely on the accuracy of quality monitor speakers, including four different types made by PreSonus. They need to discern every detail. We adapted our most popular professional design by adding Bluetooth wireless connectivity so you can hear what the recording engineer heard. You get natural midrange, crisp treble and tight bass that is simply not possible with battery or USB-powered “speakers.”
The PreSonus Ceres C3.5 BT - Two-Way 3,5" Powered Speakers With Bluetooth (Pair) are designed for recreational listening of music, movies, video games and other wired and wireless Bluetooth sources such as Smartphones and tablets with the push of a dedicated button. They utilize the same sound reproduction technology as that used for recording studio tracking, mixing, and mastering.
Each monitor features a 3,5" Kevlar woofer for bass/midrange with a rear-firing round bass-reflex port and a 1" silk dome tweeter for treble powered by a 25W class AB amplifier per side. When not in use the speakers can go into Energy Conservation mode and use so little energy that they meet the European ErP directive. A pair of bare wire audio connectors and the included speaker wire allow for the active left speaker to power the passive right speaker.
- Tweeter: 1" Silk dome
- Woofer: 3,5" Kevlar
- Amplifier Power: 25 W per speaker
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output: 105 dBA
- Crossover Frequency: 3500 Hz
- Input Impedance: 10000 Ω
- Mid Frequency Driver: Control: variable (-6 to 6 dB)
- High Frequency Driver: Control: variable (-6 to +6 dB)
- Power Requirements: Switchable, 100 to 120 VAC at 50/60 Hz or 220 to 240 VAC at 50/60 Hz
- Controls: High, Low, Volume
- Compliance: European ErP directive
- Inputs: 2x balanced 1/4" TRS phone, 2x unbalanced RCA, 1x stereo 1/8" TRS aux
- Outputs: 1x set of bare speaker connectors for passive speaker, 1x subwoofer 1/4" output, 1x stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 210x141x162 mm
- Weight: Per pair 5,4 kg