The Tessen series are professional specification cabinets designed to give exceptional dynamics, clarity and projection in all applications from clubs to large venues. Great care has been taken to optimise the mid range clarity and smoothness, which are essential for a clear sound that conveys every detail of your performance without distortion.
Your audience will appreciate the difference.
The Tessen series offer unrivalled specification, including plywood cabs, 1.4” compression drivers, cast frame woofers, premium components and of course the HH fully integrated design process.
Stylish and rugged, with class leading performance the Tessen series are the serious choice.
Compact but exceptionally powerful with stunning clarity and dynamics, this is the new standard for vocal reproduction.
The clarity, projection and dynamic range of this system make it equally suited to an acoustic duo in a small club, or a full-on punk band playing a mid sized hall.
Coupled with Tessen subwoofers (active or passive) you have a system that delivers huge performance from a small footprint.
- Passive Front of House Enclosure
- High specification medium throw PA cabs for medium to large venues
- Cast frame woofers with large motor structures to give excellent dynamics and responsiveness whilst minimising compression
- Premium ribbon wire voice coils (woofers and tweeters)
- Premium Glass fibre reinforced cones from U-Sonics Power Cone
- Large format 1.4” throat compression drivers with 2” Ti domes
- 2nd and 3rd order crossovers to minimise smearing in midrange + provide HF protection
- 350W RMS
- 60 – 20kHz
- 8 ohm
- 2 x Speakon connectors
- Trapezoid cabinet with internal bracing.
- 18mm rebated Plywood cabinets with asymmetric internal bracing to significantly reduce standing waves and cabinet colourations
- Integral compression driver supports
- 35mm metal pole mounts
- Custom punch heavy duty steel ‘wrap-around’ grilles with acoustic foam facing
- Cabinet Trapezoid cabinet with internal bracing. 18mm rebated Plywood construction
- Cabinet fittings Custom steel 'glide' feet
- Crossover 2 way passive filter with air cored inductors
- Finish Black spatter paint with routed logo
- Frequency Response 60 - 20kHz
- Grille Custom punch heavy gauge steel wrap around grille with acoustic foam front
- Handles 4 way routed handles x 2
- HF Driver HH GT-539D 1.4" exit compression driver with 50mm voice-coil and Titanium diaphragm
- Impedance 8 ohm
- Length 0.508
- Max SPL (calc) 125dB
- Pole mount fitting 35mm steel
- Power Rating 350W RMS
- Product Type Passive Front of House Enclosure
- Sensitivity (1W@1m) 100dB
- Speaker Connections 2 x Speakon connectors
- Vol 0.19812
- Weight 29
- Width 0.5
- Woofer HH HC-557J. Cast chassis 12" driver with Glass fibre reinforced cone, Ribbon wire 76mm voice-coil and 88oz magnet