The JBL AC2212/95 is a compact 2-way full-range loudspeaker system comprised of one 300 mm (12") low frequency driver and one 25 mm (1") voice-coil compression driver. The Progressive Transition™ waveguide provides 90° by 50° coverage. High-slope passive crossovers minimize band overlap and well-controlled off-axis response enhances arrayability.
The cabinet is fitted with M10 threaded suspension points. Optional U-bracket, as well as pre-engineered array bracketry is available for easy installation. Four threaded inserts located on back of the enclosure allow attachment of an Omnimount™ or similar mounting bracket. For fixed installation applications requiring a compact cabinet, such as lecture halls, corporate learning centers, small performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, sports facilities and themed entertainment venues.
- Progressive Transition™ Waveguide for good pattern control with low distortion
- Bi-Amp/Passive Switchable
- Optional U-Bracket Model MTU-4
- Optional planar array frame kit PAF-2K 3-wide array with ASB6118 subwoofer center
- Frequency Response 55 Hz - 17 kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 64 - 60°x40°, 95 - 90°x50°, 00 - 100°x100°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7,1
- Directivity Index (DI): 8,5 dB
- Crossover Modes: Bi-amp/Passive switchable
- Passive Crossover Slopes 4th order (24 dB/oct) Transitional HP&LP, 1,3 kHz
- Transducer Power Rating (AES): LF - 300 W (1200 W peak), 2 hrs; HF - 50 W (200 W peak), 2hrs
- Long-Term System Power Rating (IEC): Passive mode - 250 W (1000 W peak), 100 hrs
- Maximum SPL Bi-amp mode: LF - 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak), HF - 129 dB-SPL cont avg (135 dB peak); Passive mode - 120 dB-SPL cont avg (126 dB peak)
- System Sensitivity: Passive mode - 95 dB SPL (1W/1m)