The single AC26 from JBL is a 2-way loudspeaker with dual 6,5" LF drivers. These speakers have broad dispersion angles making them easy to set up appropriately and are ideal for use in performing arts facilities, theatrical sound design, auditoriums, houses of worship, clubs, and themed entertainment venues.
This speaker can handle up to 600W of program power and has 90x90° bandwidth. Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminals make it simple to add this speaker to your system. The AC26 B has attachment points for the optional U-bracket or OmniMount.
- 1" Exit Compression Driver with 90°x90° Coverage PT™ Waveguide
- 165 mm (6,5") LF transducer
- Ultra compact enclosure
- 360 Watts Program
- Dual Neutrik NL4 connectors plus screw terminal
- Attachment points for optional U-bracket, third part OmniMount® type bracket and stand mount accessory
- Frequency Range 55 Hz -20 kHz
- Power Rating: 180 Watts (Continuous)/360 Watts (Program)/720 Watts (Peak)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Coverage Pattern: 90°x90°
- Dimensions: 19x22x53 cm
- Weight: 11 kg