Two-way with a transformer and mount, 37 Hz - 18 kHz, 150W/8 Om. Fixing InvisiBall® enables reject AU 41 degrees on the horizontal axis and 36 vertical. Maximum protection from the effects of weather conditions. Extended bandwidth, extremely smooth frequency response. 110°x85° HF coverage, rotatable horn. 110 W transformer for 70 V or 100 V lines, with 8 W thru. SonicGuard™ overload protection.
200 mm (8") Kevlar cone woofer, 25 mm (1") titanium diaphragm compression driver. Includes InvisiBall™ mounting hardware, plus ten 6 mm attachment points for suspension and optional U-bracket. Sealed input panel cover and screwdown input terminals.
- Frequency Range: 37 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150 Watts (Continuous Pink Noise), 300 Watts (Program)
- Maximum SPL: 114 dB
- Sensitivity: 90 dB
- Nominal Coverage (HxV): 110°x85°
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7,2 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 16 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 8,6 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 16 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Crossover: 2,5 kHz
- LF Driver: 8" (kevlar cone with pure butyl rubber surround, 2" voicecoil on fiberglass former)
- HF Driver: 1" (compression driver, pure titanium diaphragm with patented JBL diamond surround)
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Thermoset composite coated steel, WeatherMax multi-layer foam
- Overload Protection: Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers.
- Terminations: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc plated copper base, nickel plated metal screws/washers
- Dimensions: 27х30x52 cm
- Weight: 12,2 kg