Control 67HC’s well-controlled narrow coverage is ideal for improved voice intelligibility and musical clarity in high-ceiling venues or in rooms with difficult acoustics, such as convention centers, transit centers, exhibit venues and hotel atrium areas. Safety Agency Ratings Speaker listed per UL1480, transformer registered per UL1876. In accordance with IEC60849/EN60849. Suspension system and Gripple®-brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV, and CSA Class 3426-01 & Class 3426-81.
Included Accessories: Two suspension cable systems (see "Suspension", above), two 2-pin removable locking euro-block connectors, two rubber covers for euro-block connectors. Optional Accessories: MTC-PC60HC top panel/terminal cover.
- RBI Radiation Boundary Integrator Technology
- Well-controlled 75° coverage for excellent clarity in high-ceiling and reverberant locations
- 6.5" (165 mm) low-frequency with silk-dome tweeter for outstanding sonic fidelity
- High 93 dB sensitivity
- 75 Watts, 8 ohms and 60W multi-tap transformer
- Frequency Response: 75 Hz - 17 kHz
- Power: 75 Watts (Continuous Pink Noise), 150 Watts (Program), 300 Watts (peaks)
- Sensitivity: 93 dB
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 75° (+15°/-20°)
- Directivity (Q): 10,4
- Directivity Index (DI): 9,8 dB
- Rated Maximum SPL: 112 dB
- Rated Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Transformer Taps: 70V - 60W, 30W, 15W, 7,5W; 100V - 60W, 30W, 15W
- LF Driver: 6,5"
- HF Driver: 1"
- Enclosure Material: High impact polystyrene
- Grille: Zinc-plated steel grille with powder-coat finish, foam backing (removable for painting)
- Dimensions: 33x34 cm
- Net Weight: 5,9 kg