Effect pedal Mooer Reecho, delay — one of the most common guitar effects, which can be heard in the live recordings and probably 99% of guitarists.
Mooer Reecho is provided with a function of the delay Time, which can be used to quickly and accurately adjust the pause time in the range from 5 to 780 MS. Compact and elegant design.
- Purpose: For electric guitars.
- Type of effect: Delay.
- Controls: E. Level.
- F. Back.
- 3 modes: Analog / Real Echo / Tape Echo.
- Inputs: 1 x jack (1/4").
- Outputs: 1 x jack (1/4").
- Housing: Metal.
- Pitaneet adapter: 9 V
- Additional features:delay Time: 5 - 780 MS.
- Dimensions: 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm.
- Weight: 0.16 kg.