The Mooer Elec Lady is a classic analog flanger like the EHC Electric Mistress. Gives you that 60s Jimi Hendrix flange sound on his psychedelic fueled explorations. Flangers when combined with overdrive, produce a swirling solo sound to cut through any mix. Or can be used to thicken chord playing such as in Shoegaze or Post Rock. Gives you two modes of flanging: Normal and Filter. Normal is the standard flanging effect meanwhile Filter is a fixed flange effect similar to a slight phase. Check out the video for a sound demonstration. You can even get some wild oscillating space ship effects by turning the knobs to the extreme right.
Add this very tasty flexible flanger pedal to your pedalboard arsenal.
- Two Modes: Normal and Filter.
- Filter mode is a fixed flange effect.
- Color, Rate, Range controls.
- True Bypass.
- Mini Pedal Size Saves Space on Pedalboard.
- Solid Built Metal Casing.
- Uses Standard Boss Style DC 9V Adapter