Helix represents a giant leap forward in guitar signal processing, and the development of a completely new view of the relationships guitarists and high technology. Each component - whether it's software or design element has been carefully designed and re-creates the smallest nuances of the dynamics of the sound of tube amplifiers and saturated tones of classic pedal effects!
Revolutionary HX modeling and dual DSP processing provide an unattainable until now the level of realism, and completely new feeling when you play!
"The Helix - a new chapter in the book of relationships guitarists and high technologies", - says Marcus Ryle (Marcus Ryle), president of Line6 - "we have spent over 20 years developing and improving modeling technology. Created by our Helix represents a new generation of guitar processors, with a completely new models and the HX is a kind of culmination of all our experience. We are absolutely sure that the sound quality and ease of use Helix will appeal to both fans of contemporary sound, and fans of classical analovogo guitar tone. "
Helix is equipped with twelve touch footswitches with multi-color LED display and individual graphic displays, and large screen TV main color. In combination with the revolutionary regime of remote editing this allows Helix to set a new standard for combining ease of use and functionality! Add to this the possibility of professional MIDI controller and four (!) Assignable effects loop and you will realize that this monster is also the most advanced and integrated controller for guitar system ever created by mankind!
- A powerful new engine HX modeling engine on two DSP c with 4 discrete stereo signal paths,
- 45 amp models, 30 cabinet models, 16 microphones and 70 effects models
- Import of pulses cabinets 1024/2048
- 12 capacitive-sensing footswitch - touch for editing, hold for the destination, tap to launch
- Pedal Edit mode for hands-free settings (parameter control is transferred to the footswitch and expression pedal)
- Immediate appointment and footswitch controllers
- Up to 3 h expression pedals, CV / Expression output, switchable amplifier channels and advanced MIDI control
- A wide range of I / O for a perfect integration with any equipment - 10 inputs, 12 outputs (including 4 effects loops)
- USB audio interface 8/8
- Digital AES / EBU interface, SPDIF and VDI (for Variax / JTV guitars)
- The impressive 123dB dynamic range on the guitar input for maximum sound quality and ultra-low noise
- design tours
- Dimensions 560 x 300 x 91 mm
- Weight 6.57kg
- China Manufacturing