Free-standing loudspeakers LB1-CW06-D,LB1-CW06-L produced by Bosch are designed for high-quality reproduction of speech and background music in premises such as: restaurants, shops, offices and schools.
Convenient, easy to use, 4-pin terminal block with spring contacts located on the side of the wiring. The contacts of the terminal block is designed to signal to 100V transformer inside the speaker enclosure. The use of a transformer with taps allows you to select when setting up a full, half or quarter of the nominal power of the loudspeaker (i.e. in steps of 3 dB).
All Bosch loudspeakers are designed for reliable operation at rated power for 100 hours in accordance with IEC 268-5. Bosch has also developed a test to simulate the effects of acoustic feedback to demonstrate that the Bosch loudspeakers can withstand double the load in a short period of time.
This ensures improved reliability under conditions of extreme loads, longer life, maximum customer satisfaction and reduces the probability of failure or degradation of operating characteristics.
Robust, solid MDF enclosure covered with reliable easy-to-clean vinyl coating in black or white. Front plastic panel is coated with high quality fabric in matching color.
- Good speech intelligibility and background music reproduction.
- For installation in the corner.
- Color: white and black.
- Comply with international installation and safety.
- Maximum power: 9 watts.
- Rated power: 6 W (6 - 3 - 1.5 W).
- Sound pressure level rated power/1 W (at 1 kHz, 1 m): 98/90 dB.
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 180 Hz ... 20 kHz.
- Opening angle (at 1 kHz/4 kHz, - 6 dB):165° / 95°.
- Nominal input voltage: 100 V.
- Nominal impedance: 1667 Ohms.
- Connection: 4-pin terminal block with spring contacts.
- Dimensions (HxWxD), mm: 240 x 151 x 138.
- Housing color: black (D) or white (L).
- Weight: 0,8 kg.
- Operating temperature: -15°C...+55°C.