Blue Microphones enCORE 100i
Capture your best performances with enCORE 100i—a studio-grade dynamic instrument mic that brings Blue heritage to a versatile stage solution. With a custom-designed capsule tuned by Blue engineers for warm, smooth tone, enCORE 100i gives you the power to achieve true-to-life sound with any instrument, on any stage. It also features a tight cardioid polar pattern with exceptional off-axis noise rejection so you hear the instrument, not the environment. And with durable construction, enCORE 100i can stand up to the road.
Put your favorite instrument face to face with enCORE 100i for a more natural and powerful performance. Get robust, warm tone from any instrument with a premium, custom-designed dynamic capsule. Ensure optimized frequency response with a custom circuit, and get smooth transients for drums and amplified instruments. Protect against drumstick hits with a specially designed grill. enCORE 100i was designed to withstand very high SPL, and accommodates even the loudest instruments.
enCORE 100i is built with the strictest quality standards. It features a unique, durable finish and specially designed grille with integrated guard ring that ensures your mic will be left standing after ferocious live sets and brutal tour schedules.
Blue is known for creating some of the world’s finest, most unique studio mics. The enCORE series brings that legacy of industry-leading innovation and matchless quality to the live arena. With custom Blue components and hand-selected capsules, enCORE guarantees that your music will be heard with clarity and Blue’s legendary studio quality sound.
- Studio-grade dynamic instrument microphone
- Specially designed and tuned capsule with custom diaphragm, venting design and coil windings
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer
- Tuned-volume, low profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring to protect against drumstick hits
- Bright chrome unibody grill with laser-engraving & custom-painted logo
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
- Transducer Type: Dynamic moving coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1,1 mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 154 dB SPL
- Weight: 320g
- Dimensions – Length: 175 mm
- Dimensions – Diameter: 23,3 mm (min); 46,9 mm (max)