The Bosch LA1-UM40E-1 is a 40 watt EN 54-24 slimline aluminium column loudspeaker offering excellent long throw sound projection characteristics.
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use in places such as airports, churches, places of worship, conference venues, theme parks, swimming pools and factories.
A swivel wall mounting bracket is supplied as standard, allowing accurate positioning and the speaker is rated IP65 - water resitant.
The LA1UM40E-1 is fire protected for use in Voice Alarm systems - constructed with ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse, and heat-resistant, high temperature wiring and fully compliant with BS5839 part 8, EN60849 and is ideal for use as an EN54-24 compliant speaker for emergency paging.
Dual impedance - suitable for both 8 ohm and 100 volt line sound systems.
- Max Power: 60W.
- Rated Power: 40 W (40-20-10-5-2.5 W).
- Sound Pressure Level at Rated Power/1 W (at 1 kHz, 1 m): 111 / 95 dB (SPL).
- Sound pressure level at rated power / 1 W (4 kHz, 1 m): 114 / 98 dB (SPL).
- Effective Frequency Range (-10 dB): 250 Hz to 16 kHz.
- Opening Angle (at 1 kHz / 4 kHz, - 6 dB): Horizontal 210° / 92°, Vertical 40° / 12°.
- Rated Input Voltage: 17.89/70/100 V.
- Rated Impedance: 8/125/250 ohm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 750 x 84 x 96 mm.
- Weight (kg): 4.4 kg (9.7 lb).