The Bosch LBC 3200/00 is an EN54-24 line array column loudspeaker, with good directivity, which can handle small and medium indoor environments such as congress venues, meeting rooms, showrooms and canteens. The full frequency range of the LBC 3200/00 makes it ideal for speech as well as music reproduction.
Its exceptionally narrow housing (only 8 cm wide) makes it extremely unobtrusive.
The Bosch LBC3200/00 is an ideal EN54-24 speaker for emergency paging indoors, being fully compliant with the latest regulations for safety announcement loudspeakers. The ceramic terminal block, thermal fuse, and heat-resistant, high-temperature wiring ensure that, in the event of a fire, damage to the loudspeaker does not result in failure of the circuit to which it is connected.
- Extended listening area.
- Excellent intelligibility of speech and music.
- Uniform distribution of natural sound throughout the room.
- Suitable for any small to medium enclosures, from canteens to meeting rooms.
- Extremely slim.
- Voice evacuation compliant as standard.
- EN60849, EN54-24 and BS5839 part 8 certified for emergency paging systems.
- Ideal combination of advanced acoustics and easy application.
- Unrivalled sound quality for size.
- Maximum power: 45 W.
- Rated power: 30 / 15 / 7.5 W.
- Sound pressure level at 30 W / 1 W (1 kHz, 1 m): 106 / 91 dB (SPL).
- Effective frequency range (-10dB): 190 Hz to 18 kHz.
- Opening angle: 1 kHz / 4 kHz (-6 dB).
- horizontal: 220° / 130°.
- vertical: 70° / 18°.
- Rated input voltage: 100 V.
- Rated impedance: 333 ohm.
- Connector: Screw terminal block.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 600 x 80 x 90 mm / (23.62 x 3.15 x 3.54 in).
- Weight: 3 kg (6.6 lb).
- Color: Silver.