The Rode M2 is a rugged live-performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance on stage.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The Rode M2 live condenser microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 50Ω
- Maximum SPL: 141dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 5.2mV
- Sensitivity: -44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 23dB-A
- Power Options: +24V phantom power+48V phantom power
- Weight: 308.00gm
- Dimensions: 187.00mm H x 47.00mm W x 47.00mm D
- Output: XLR Output