The Rode NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment. Simply place the microphone and capture a realistic stereo field using a single microphone.
Combining an acoustically matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design in a studio or in the field.
The NT4's versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The Rode NT4 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule: 0.50"
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 200 Om
- Maximum SPL: 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level: 13.9mV
- Sensitivity: -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 16dB-A
- Power Options: 9V Battery+48V phantom power
- Weight: 480.00gm
- Dimensions: 231.00mm H x 61.00mm W x 33.00mm D
- Output: Minijack Output XLR Output