Handheld dynamic microphone with a spherical directional characteristic intended for reporters to broadcast from the event for television and radio. This microphone has a very solid body structure made of metal, an integrated wind protection. A special magnet structure provides a high level signal, which is combined in the D 230 with high sensitivity and sound clarity. The elongated body makes it easy to place your company logo on it, corresponds to the strength of its professional appointment and matte surface is not "glare" "during shooting.
The D230 is a rugged dynamic ENG microphone that delivers exceptional sensitivity and clarity. For decades it has been a standard in the demanding news-gathering field. Because of its omnidirectional pickup, it is insensitive to varying speech distances. An integrated windscreen efficiently reduces wind noise and plosives.
The D230 features an extended shaft for easy placement of station flags without typical handling problems. The body is made of extremely rugged die-cast metal with a nonreflective surface for low-profile on-camera operation.
- Omnidirectional polar pattern for unchanged sound at varying speech distances
- Rugged all-metal body for heavy-duty use and longest lifetime
- Integrated windscreen minimizes wind noise and plosives
- Extended microphone shaft for ease of handling
- Orientation: circular
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 2.5 mV / Pa (-38 dBV)
- Impedance: 320 Ω
- Recommended load:> 1000 Ω
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Color: dark gray
- Dimensions: 50 (Ø) x 218 mm
- Weight: 225 g
- Included Accessories: SA 44
- Recommended accessories: SA 26, SA 41/1, ST 1, ST 45, ST 305, MK 9/10, W 23
- Options: Case, SA 44 adapter.