Mixer, 4 mic / line (48V, 3-band EQ, Low Cut 75 Hz) + 4 stereo channels, MAIN L / R Stereo 1/4 "TRS Jack, 1 EFX send, headphone and monitor CTRL , built-in effects processor (100 programs), USB interface for recording / reproducing a stereo signal, a radio microphone, USB receiver (Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz) and batteries included
Mixer AM440D USB-K with DFX, USB-interface and wireless connectivity
Although the AM series of analog mixers from Phonic only received very positive feedback from all over the world, Phonic engineers every day improving their skills in the production of mixers to reach new heights. The all-new Phonic AM440D USB -K took as a basis the classical model of AM and packed it in so many different functions that just started to crumble. Plug-and-play interface for stereo recording was inserted directly into AM440D USB -K. It allows you to create a stereo recording with a sampling frequency higher than audio CDs, in a comfortable and secluded home.
Additional USB port is included for direct connection of wireless microphone keys UTM by Phonic's, allowing you to connect up to two USB wireless microphones so that their signals are sent directly to the mixer. Phonic in AM440D USB -K shows all the best that is in sound mixing. Filling functions and built using carefully selected components helped to create a series of analog mixers, capable of satisfying even the most demanding audiophiles.
- 4 mono mic / line channels and 4 stereo channels
- 32/40-bit digital stereo effects processor with 100 programs + tap delay
- Stereo USB audio interface for PC and Mac computers, 16-bit 44.1 kHz sampling rate
- Wireless USB communication for UTM Series of wireless microphones
- AUX sends on each channel
- 75 Hz low-cut filter of low frequencies in the mono channel
- three-band EQ on mono channels
- +48 V phantom power on mic channels
- Control Room / Phones source matrix for maximum monitor flexibility
- EFX / AUX send cue for monitoring individual channel
- Balanced main outputs with 60mm fader