Samson Resolv SE5
Samson’s Resolv SE5 2-Way Active Studio Reference Monitor offers a redesign from the classic Resolv A-Series monitor, with more accurate sound reproduction and a stylish new look. Resolv SE5 utilizes the latest innovations in speaker engineering, which can be used with multiple monitors to provide superb stereo imaging for recording, post-production and other multimedia applications.
- Optimized For Accuracy: Producing 70 watts of power, Resolv SE5 includes a dedicated power amp and electronic crossover that provide accurate tonal balance. The new 5-inch woven carbon fiber woofer provides tight and controlled low frequency response, while its 1,25-inch soft dome tweeter gives the high frequencies a true, natural sound without unwanted resonance. Resolv SE5 also includes a 4-position high frequency lift control that allows the monitor to be optimized for different mixing environments, and is AV shielded for operation near CRT monitors and other sensitive electronics.
- Finished Strong: This new-look enclosure is constructed of solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) and feature an elegant finish on the front panel. Inset into the panel is a sleek, time-aligned waveguide that allows for a wide listening area with minimum diffraction. In addition, its slotted front ports with rounded inner edges help reduce port noise at high SPLs.
- Record With Resolv: A pair of Resolv SE5s is the perfect monitor setup for any recording studio. Tracking vocals, instruments and sound design elements are a breeze with these pro-level monitors, as you’ll be able to hear every nuance with impeccable precision and make adjustments for the best possible performance. In the end, Resolv SE5s will help you get the sound you want from the start and save you valuable time in post-production.
- Mix & Master: When you’re finished recording, the audio reproduction capabilities of a Resolv SE5 monitor system enables you to mix and master tracks that will sound great on a wide range of playback systems. Designed to help you producing smooth, even mixes, each Resolv SE5 features a wide frequency response, well-balanced speaker and control for optimizing the system for different mixing environments. The results will always be a solid representation what your song will sound like on record.
- Perfect For Playback: With Resolv SE5s, you’ll bring the experience of playing back your audio projects to a whole new level. Whether you’re listening back to music recordings or viewing multimedia productions, the audio will sound crystal clear and full of dynamics when pumped through these monitors. And above all, a Resolv SE5 monitor setup gives you the playback accuracy you need to experience all your recordings exactly the way they were designed. With a stylish elegance and precise engineering, Samson's Resolv SE5 active studio reference monitor will produce audio playback with sparkling clarity and definition to complement any recording space.
- Type: 2-way active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure (sold individually)
- Power: 70 Watts
- Woofer: 5", woven carbon fiber
- Tweeter: 1,25", soft dome, with neodymium magnet
- Frequency response: 50 Hz-27 kHz
- Crossover: Active, with multi-pole design for linear response
- 4-position high frequency lift control
- Inputs: Balanced 1/4-inch, unbalanced RCA
- AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
- Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction