The Soundcraft Ui24R is a complete, rack-mountable, digital mixing and multi-track recording system that delivers flexible I/O, pristine sound quality, intuitive wireless control, and roadworthy reliability—all in a streamlined design. The system can double as a stagebox and can be controlled by up to 10 devices via Ethernet or built-in dual-band Wi-Fi, making it possible to control mixing and multi-track recording wirelessly from anywhere in the venue. With renowned HARMAN signal processing, Studer-designed preamps and much more—from the studio to the stage, Soundcraft Ui24R is the ultimate system for artists, venues and engineers who need to save space and deliver superior sound.
HARMAN Sound Quality and Reliability
Ui24R brings together industry-leading HARMAN technologies to deliver unprecedented power and mission-critical stability. Renowned Studer preamps deliver rich sound for live performance and multi-track recording, while iconic Lexicon reverbs, choruses, delays, and dbx compression offer polished results for vocals, acoustic guitar and more. dbx AFS2 automatic feedback suppression is available on all monitor outputs, providing an excellent live experience. Plus, DigiTech guitar amp modeling brings a host of effects to any performance, particularly when low stage volume is desired.
More Ways to Connect
When you need a mixer with comprehensive connections and a compact footprint, Ui24R provides the perfect, streamlined solution. The Ui24R allows you to mix from multiple sources including 10 combo 1/4"-TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level inputs, and 2 channels of digital USB playback for a total of 24 channels. With its flexible and high-quality I/O, Ui24R gives venues, bands and engineers room to grow, with expanded creative options.
More Ways to Control
Control Ui24R from the device of your choice (tablet, phone, PC, Mac) via iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers, without installing apps. Onboard dual-band WiFi ensures you (and up to 9 members of the band) can always stay in control without relying on an independent router or the venue’s WiFi. Musicians can adjust their individual mix on stage while the FOH engineer optimizes the audience experience.
Multi-track Recording and Playback
Ui24R is more than just a complete mixing system—it’s also a top-notch recording tool. Enjoy peace of mind with dual-path, multi-track recording of all 22 inputs and your stereo mix, directly to a USB storage drive AND a connected computer. The multi-channel USB audio interface also makes it easy to integrate the Ui24R into your recording studio for production work with your favorite DAW.
Traditional mixers offer lots of functionality, but can only be controlled from the mix console position. The Ui24R surfaceless mixer combines the power and versatility of a large-format console with a compact design and complete Wi-Fi control. With Ui24R, you can finally have the features you need, plus the freedom to control your mixer from anywhere in the venue.
Compatible with HARMAN Connected PA
The Ui24R mixer is the heart of a HARMAN Connected PA system. Connected PA delivers seamless plug-and-play operation with a variety of HARMAN equipment and enables you to control your entire live sound system with one app. Products within the Connected PA system self-identify and retain presets for effortless setup, and wizards help you quickly optimize volume, configuration settings and sound quality. Compatible products include JBL PRX800 loudspeakers, dbx Di1 direct boxes, AKG P5i microphones and the MDAi dynamic microphone adapter. Learn more about HARMAN Connected PA.
Software Demo tablet version enables users to create and name Ui24R shows and save them directly to the downloads folder of your local storage. Select Settings> Shows> Offline Import/Export buttons.
- Renowned Soundcraft quality and performance
- Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi eliminates the need for a router to provides a reliable connection to up to 10 mobile devices in mission critical situations
- Control Ui24R from iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux browsers without installing additional apps
- Record and mix with the warmth of 20 professional-quality Studer-designed preamps
- dbx compression and iconic Lexicon reverb and delay processing
- 2 channels of DigiTech guitar amp modeling
- Dual-path, redundant multi-track recording of all 24 inputs to USB drive and connected Mac/PC
- 24 simultaneous inputs (10 combo ¼” TRS/XLR, 10 XLR, 2 line level, 2 digital)
- 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser, and noise gate on input channels
- 31-band graphic EQ, noise gate, compressor, and dbx® AFS2 Automatic Feedback Suppression on all outputs
- Real-time frequency analyzer (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- Compatible with Mac/PC DAWs and other music software
- Compatible with Harman Connected PA application and system for easier setup and control
- 4U rackmount design
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0,5 dB
- Mic input (Min gain to bus) @ 1 kHz: <0,005%
- Mic input (Max gain to bus) @ 1 kHz: <0,008%
- Residual Noise: -96 dBu
- Mic Input E.I.N. 22 Hz - 22 kHz unweighted: -128 dB EIN
- Mic/Line Gain: -6 dB to +58 dB (Step accuracy depends on size of fader in GUI)
- EQ: 4 band
- EQ Channel frequency: 20 Hz - 22 kHz
- EQ Gain: -20 dB to +20 dB
- De-esser threshold: -90 dB - 6 dB
- De-esser frequency: 2 kHz - 15 kHz
- EQ Outputs: 31 band GEQ, 20 Hz - 20 KHz +-15 dB
- Compressor outputs threshold: -90 dB +6 dB
- Compressor makeup Gain: -24 dB - +48 dB
- dbx® AFS on all outputs: 12 parametric EQ’s (6 fixed, 6 floating)
- Latency: All Processing ON for inputs and outputs 3,2 ms
- Mic input level: +19,5 dBu max
- Line input level: +19,5 dBu max
- Mix output level: +20,5 dBu max
- Mic input impedance: input 1-2 - 4,2 kΩ, input 3-20 6 kΩ
- Line input impedance: 12 kΩ
- Hi-Z input impedance: >600 kΩ
- Balanced outputs impedance:<150 Ω
- USB Max Current: 500 mA
- USB Max Current available to all ports: 900 mA
- Power Consumption (typical): < 65 W
- AC input voltage range: 88-265 VAC auto sensing
- AC frequency: 47-63 Hz
- Operating temperature range: 5°C - 40°C
- Operating humidity: 0%-90%
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C