Dexibell VIVO S7
Dexibell Vivo S7 Portable Piano with 88 Keys with Ivory feel action. The audio quality of the Dexibell is unquestionable but what is even more astonishing is the interaction the player feels with the instrument. Every subtle nuance is conveyed and channelled from the musician’s fingers.
- 24 Reverbs Types
- Digital Eq + 6 independent DSP effects
- Variable psychoacoustic equalizer
- Bluetooth audio streaming
- Conform to "ErP VI" level, for the lowest “stand-by” power consumption: less than 0.2W
Among its many attractive aspects is its radically clear and vibrant audio quality. It exceeds the current standard of 16-bit and 44.1 KHz with the use of higher definition 24-bit technology, both in its core waveforms and also in its digital to analog conversion. The 24-bit standard together with the 48 KHz sample rate has improved the frequency response and dynamic range of the S7 digital piano.
At the heart of the Dexibell piano lies a powerful Quad Core processor that manages 320 digital oscillators. This large number of oscillators allows for the simulation of all the elements that culminate together to model the T2L sound. This results in an unlimited polyphony, just like an acoustic piano. The increased polyphony used in Dexibell Pianos contributes to its uncanny simulation of the realistic responsiveness of a real piano.
Throughout the range of Dexibell pianos, the recorded waveform length of each individual note is between 3 and 15 times higher than other competing instruments on the market.
A low note on a Dexibell piano has an original waveform of 15 seconds. The current average is between one and five seconds. The result is astonishing realism and vitality of the harmonics through the evolution of the sound of held notes.
- Keyboard: 88 weighted ivory feel (triple contact)
- Audio quality: 24 bit linear, 48 Khz (Internal processing and DSP at
- Unlimited Polyphony: 320 oscillators
- XXL samples: Holophonic waves up to 15 seconds on lower Piano notes
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth
- Display: 128x64 High Contrast Organic LED
- EFX: 24 Reverb, 12 Effects, EQ
- Player/Recorder: WAV 48 KHz, 32-bit floating
- Parts: 3 (Main, Layer, Split)
- iOS App: compatible with VIVO Editor and XMURE (available on Apple Store)
- New Sounds: Freely downloadable from Dexibell website - Compatible with Soundfont SF2 sound format
- Sounds: 79 + Loadable User Sounds (Sound Font Compatible)
- Memory: 81 + user unlimited on USB memory
- 3 pedal Inputs
- 7 rotary encoder
- Pitch Bender
- 2 assign switch
- Bluetooth: Audio Streaming
- Stereo Outputs
- Stereo Audio In
- USB Host
- USB Device
- 2 Headphones
- MIDI: In, Out, Thru
- 4 MIDI zones
- Dimensions: 133x13,5х37,2 cm
- Weight: 17,5 Kg