Kurzweil MP-15 SR
The Digital Piano Kurzweil MP-15 takes the entry-level MP-10 a step further with an easier to read and use control panel, a larger preset sound pallet, 64 of Kurzweil's innovative 4-zone multi-instrument "Setups", and an upgraded 4-speaker sound system.
At the center of the new user interface is a clear blue 16-character LCD making navigation easy. Along with the 16 dedicated sound and setup selection buttons the control panel provides quick access to your favorite sounds. A 2-track song sequencer lets you record up to two parts separately - record left and right hand parts independently, or record both parts of a duet accompanying yourself.
The MP-15 offers 128 hand-picked sounds from Kurzweil/s professional library including our 8 best acoustic pianos, 8 classic electric pianos, 8 organs, 16 synth and lead sounds, 24 orchestral instruments, 16 guitars, 16 drum & percussion kits, and more. "Setup Mode" combines many related sounds in up to 4 keyrange "zones" and 3 velocity-switched layers giving you the power of a conductor to command multiple instrument groups under the touch of your fingers.
The robust cabinet and enhanced sound system give the rich look and room-filling sound typically found only in our higher-end models.
- Type of Keyboard: hammer-action keyboard LK-20L
- Keyboard: 88-Note, fully-weighted action with adjustable touch sensitive keys
- Touch Sensitivity: 10 selectable response levels
- Display:1-line, 16-character, blue-backlit LCD
- Number of Polyphony: 64 voice
- Preset Programs: 128 Expressive sounds, including award winning Triple Strike Grand Piano.
- Preset Setups: 64 multi-instrument combinations
- Demo Songs: 50 piano masterpiece selections
- Miscellaneous: Quick Split/Layer, easy access with adjustable relative volume
- Transpose: Full transposition to any key, +/- two octaves
- Tune: Adjust by Cents (+/- 100 cents)
- Effects: Dual ambience and effect processors (reverberation and chorus). Rich and complex effects from the PC3 Series.
- Drum Patterns: 60 pre-recorded interactive patterns in a variety of styles
- Metronome: Yes
- Recorder/Sequencer: 2-Track; 4 Song capacity
- Sound System: 30-watt 2-way 4-speaker, stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting to external amplification), Front-panel MP3 Player/Aux in
- Headphones: (2) 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O: In, Out connectors
- USB: (1) port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Dimensions: 86.6 cm (H) x 138 cm (W) x 49.9 cm (D)
- Weight: 47 kg
- Included Accessories: Matching bench
- Color: Rosewood (SR)
- Warranty: 12 month