The TG-7 Tour Grade amplifier has a microprocessorcontrolled operation management system that provides useful features such as compound thermal management (preventing the unit from switching off in excessive thermal environment), automatic mains voltage detection and a circuit breaker control that allows the TG-7 to operate on a 30A (120V) respect. or 16A (230V) circuit breaker with normal music signal.
The TG-7 uses a grounded bridge 3-step class-H topology to ensure the highest acoustic performance and reliability. The TG Series also offers the power and transient response to drive subwoofers and along with the low distortion for critical HF signals. The high capacity switch-mode power supply provides the headroom needed to ensure high dynamic outputs and reliable operation on extreme low loads.
Optional IRIS-Net™ (Intelligent Remote & Integrated Supervision-Network™ ) Modules available for the TG-7 amplifiers enable state-of-the-art DSP, remote control, networking and unique system supervision – down to an individual loudspeaker component. IRIS-Net™ software is an expandable, open architecture application that operates under Windows™ and supports Ethernet, CobraNet™, CANBus, USB, and RS-232 interfaces.
- Up to 2 x 3500W into 4 Ohms
- Grounded Bridge Class-H Design
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Front LCD-Panel for Control and Monitoring
- Slot for Optional IRIS-NetTM Compatible Control Module
- 11-Level Protection Package
- Only 14.5 kg
- Designed and Manufactured in Germany
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 2 ohms: 3500 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 4 ohms: 2500 Watts
- Continuous rated power (1k Hz, THD 1%) 8 ohms: 1500 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 4 ohms: 2100 Watts
- Continuous rated power (20-20k Hz, THD<0,2%) 8 ohms: 1050 Watts
- Maximum bridged output 4 ohms: 7000 Watts
- Maximum bridged output 8 ohms: 5000 Watts
- Slew Rate: <35V/µs
- Amplifier Gain (dB): 39dB, 35dB, 32dB (switchable)
- Control Protocol: CAN-Bus (with RCM 26 module)
- Network Control (IRIS-Net): Optional
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.05 %
- Intermodulation Distortion (SMTPE): < 0.05 %
- DIM 30: < 0.02 %
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A-weighted): < 111 dB
- Input Impedance (balanced): 20 kohms
- Input Sensitivity: 0dBu/6dBu/9dBu (switchable)
- Weight Net: 31.97 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.47" x 19.02" x 20.16"