The Play Electric Voice Processor for Electric Guitarists from TC Helicon is a compact wonder of complete vocal and guitar processing, Play Electric allows you to rock out with confidence. The hottest vocal sounds, including perfect backing harmonies, combined with best-selling TC Electronic guitar FX and enough amp emulations to quench anyone's thirst for tone, make Play Electric the new standard for singing guitarists everywhere.
What Every Singer Deserves
Keep your vocals clean with a tight reverb or simple harmony - or go all out with tasty delays, thick doubling, edgy hardtuning, cool modulations, and raw distortions - the choice is yours. And don't worry about setting the key for those harmonies; Play Electric follows your guitar chords automatically for harmonies that stay in tune and in time.
All-You-Can-Eat Guitar FX
Whether you're a shredder, blues picker, power soloist or a campfire chorder, Play Electric serves up tailor-made guitar FX from TC Electronic that'll light every note on fire. Electrify your guitar in bestselling effects from the Flashback Delay, Hall of Fame Reverb, and Corona Chorus TonePrint pedals. Cool compression, evocative modulation FX, and distortion/overdrive pedal emulations round out the sonic smorgasbord.
- Vocal and guitar processor with amplifier modeling, effects processing, and auto-harmony effects
- Harmony engine tracks your guitar input so harmonies are always in tune with what you're playing
- Adaptive Tone feature automatically optimizes vocals with compression, EQ, de-essing, and more
- Hit button lets you engage multiple effects at once for creative song arrangements
- Built-in looper for creating layered performances, soundcheck, and practice
- Processor Type: Multi
- Number of Channels: 2
- Form: Pedal
- Presets - Factory: 170 (Memory for 500)
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (Guitar), 1 x 1/4" (Pedal), 1 x 1/8" (Aux)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x 1/4", 1 x 1/4" (Thru), 1 x 1/8" (Headphones)
- Computer Connectivity: USB