The Acoustic Guitar Godin Norman Encore B20 is the original member of the Norman line going back to 1972. It features wild cherry back & sides, a semi-gloss Custom Polished finish and a select pressure tested solid spruce top. The sound (as with all Norman models) will only get better the more the guitar is played overtime.
The B20 is the foundation of all Norman guitars. The solid spruce top and lacquer finish alone distinguish this guitar. The three layer laminate of cherry wood used in the back and sides of the B20 produces a tone that sounds warmer than maple but brighter then a mahogany guitar. The B20s tone works beautifully for recording and blends nicely when amplified on stage.
- Back & Sides: 3-way Lamination of Wild Cherry
- Top: Spruce (Select Pressure Tested Solid Top)
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Semi-Gloss Custom Polished Finish
- Tusq® nut & saddle by Graphtech
- Made In Canada