Guitar Effects Processor Zoom G1Xon
Amazing effects, amazing features, amazing sound
The G1Xon offers 100 guitar effects, including a variety of distortion, compression, modulation, delay, reverb, and amp models, as well as a number of special pedal-controlled effects. Up to 5 effects can be used simultaneously, chained together any way you like. In addition, there are 68 built-in rhythm accompaniment patterns, and you can connect headphones to the output jack (as well as portable music players to the auxiliary input jack) for silent practice sessions. There's an onboard chromatic tuner that supports all standard guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings, and a Looper feature that allows you to record up to 30 seconds of CD-quality audio. Loop length can be set either manually or to a preset number of quarter notes (up to 64 beats), and you can loop to any rhythm pattern, with automatic quantization that ensures seamless start and end times. Programming is simple and straightforward, thanks to a streamlined user interface and large backlit LCD screen. Advanced editing features such as Swap, Auto Save, and Pre Select make it easy to organize your patches for live performance and allow you to scroll through patches silently while keeping the current patch operational. In addition, the G1Xon's built-in expression pedal enables you to control input level, output level, or any selected effect parameter in real time.
- Dynamics / Filter – Eleven different ways to shape and control your sound with compressors, noise gates, filters, equalizers, and wah effects. Emulate the classic tone of the MXR Dynacomp, dbx 160, Moog Filter, or Z. Vex Seek-Wah, or create all-new effects using the automatic Slow Attack, parametric equalizer, or six-band graphic EQ. Or choose Zoom's unique Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your guitar's natural tone.
- Overdrive / Distortion – Twelve of the best boosters, overdrives, fuzzes, and lead guitar sounds you've ever heard, including simulations of the BOSS OD-1, MXR Distortion+, Marshall Guv'nor, Fuzz Face, Big Muff, and Pro Co Rat. Our ExtremeDS effect offers the most powerful gain of any distortion effect in the world, and there's also a simulator that allows your electric guitar to sound like an acoustic.
- Amp – Twenty-two of the most realistic models ever created, including simulations of classic tube and solid-state amps from manufacturers like Fender, Marshall, Vox, Hiwatt, Mesa Boogie, Orange, Bogner, Matchless, and Diezel. Our amp sounds are so lifelike, you'll swear on a stack of speaker cabinets you're listening to the real thing.
- Modulation / Special effects – Round out your sound with your choice of sixteen phasers and flangers, plus chorus, pitch shift, tremolo, and vibrato. Included are emulations of the ADA Flanger, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus, and TC Electronic Corona Chorus, as well as the Zoom HPS, an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key, and a ring modulator that adds bell-like tones to your guitar. And when you're ready to go after some truly off-the-wall sounds, try out the endlessly rhythmic Slicer.
- Delay / Reverb – Fourteen delays and natural-sounding reverbs, including rooms, halls, plates, springs, and tape delay simulators, all designed to add depth and spaciousness to your sound, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll even find reverse delays, modulated reverbs, and particle reverbs here—everything you need to place your guitar in a realistic space … or a totally unearthly one.
- Number of effects: 100
- Number of simultaneous effects: 5
- Number of patches: 100 (10 banks of 10)
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128× oversampling
- Signal processing: 32−bit, floating point & fixed poin
- Frequency characteristics: 20Hz – 20 kHz +1 dB, -6 dB (into 10 kΩ load)
- Display: Backlit dot matrix LCD
- Standard mono ¼" phone jack
- Rated input level: -20 dBm*
- Input impedance (line): 470 kΩ
- AUX IN:
- Mini stereo (⅛") phone jack
- Rated input level: -10 dBm*
- Input impedance (line): 1kΩ
- Standard stereo (1/4") phone jack
- Maximum line output level
- +2 dBm (output impedance load of 10 kΩ or more)
- Maximum headphones output level: 17 mW + 17 mW (into 32Ω load)
- S/N (input conversion noise): 119dB
- Noise floor (residual noise): -97 dBm*
- Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 4
- Continuous battery operation time: 20 hours when using 4 AA alkaline batteries
- AC adapter (optional): DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
- USB: Firmware update
- External dimensions: 154.8mm(D) x 237.0mm(W) x 50.0mm (H)
- Weight: 640g (without batteries)