Microphone terminal system Bosch Plena is an elegant high-quality terminal for transmitting advertisements with a robust metal base on which is mounted a unidirectional condenser microphone on a flexible stem. This device is designed for transmitting announcements to all zones in the systems voice alarms Plena Voice Alarm System. The device can be installed on the table surface and flush.
- microphone terminal with stylish design designed to work with the system preamplifier LBB 1925/10.
- unidirectional condenser microphone on a flexible stem.
- the button on the microphone to transmit ads.
- gain, speech filter and limiter for improved intelligibility.
- reliable metal base.
- cable length of 5 m and a connector to connect an additional microphone terminals.
- network settings: from 18 to 24 In (24 In from LBB 1925/10).
- current consumption: <30 mA.
- sensitivity: 85 dB SPL (gain 0 dB).
- nominal output level: 700 mV.
- maximum input level: 110dB SPL.
- gain: -15 / 0 / +6 dB.
- the threshold of the limiter: V. 2
- compression ratio limiter: 1:20.
- distortion factor: <0.6% (maximum input level).
- the noise level of the input signal (equivalent): 25 dB SPL.
- Frequency response - 100 Hz: 16 kHz.
- voice filter: -3 dB at 315 Hz, LF cutoff, 6 dB/Oct.
- output impedance: 200 Ohms.
- dimensions base (HWD): 40 x 100 x 235 mm.
- color: charcoal with silver.
- weight: 1 kg.
- stem height with MIC: 390 mm.
- cable length: 5 m
- operating temperature: -10 ºC - +55 ºC.
- storage temperature: -40 ºC - +70 ºC.
- relative humidity: : <95%.