Microphone terminal LBB1950/10
Plena tabletop microphone is an elegant high-quality unidirectional condenser microphone with table stand, used primarily for announcements in the alert system. Heavy metal base and rubber feet ensure stability on any flat surface. The special design allows you to mount the unit flush into the table surface.
The push includes not only the microphone but also has priority contacts that are compatible with the Plena series amplifier. The switching characteristic of the PTT key can be configured for PTT mode (on till key is pressed and held) or toggle mode (press to activate, press again to turn off). The microphone is equipped with a fixed flexible six-foot cable and 5‑pin DIN connector for balanced signal and the priority contacts. If the priority contact is not required, the microphone can be connected to amplifiers with 3‑pin XLR adapter DIN - XLR. The green lamp lights when the microphone is active.
- elegant tabletop unidirectional condenser microphone on a flexible stand.
- phantom power from the amp.
- power button microphone mode locking or non-locking for ads with priority contact.
- the green indicator on microphone activity.
- sustainable design on a metal base with a fixed two-meter cable and lockable DIN connector.
- a separate adapter DIN - XLR.
- Controls and indicators:
- the PTT button.
- the PTT status indicator.
- phantom power supply:
- the voltage range is: from 12 to 48 V.
- current consumption: <8 mA.
- the sensitivity is: 0.7 mV- 85 dB SPL (2 mV / PA).
- the maximum level of the audio signal at the input of: 110 dB SPL.
- distortion: <0.6% level (maximum signal level).
- equivalent input noise level: 28 dBA SPL (signal-to-noise 66 dBA supports. 1 PA).
- frequency response: 100 Hz to 16 kHz.
- the output impedance: < 200 Ohms.
- dimensions: 10 x 100 x 235 mm.
- weight (incl. cable): 1 kg.
- color: dark gray with silver.
- leg length with microphone: 390 mm.
- cable length: is 2 meters.
Сonditions of use:
- operating temperature: -25 °C to +55 °C.
- storage temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C.
- relative humidity: <95%.