The CHAMP-4 versatile power amplifier is a part of the revolutionary CHAMP-series of convection cooled power amplifiers what makes this unit maintenance free. The CHAMP-4 has no fan inside which implicates the amplifier works very silent and it stays dust-free at all times.
The CHAMP-4 amplifier has 4 individual amplifier channels but can be bridged into 2 stereo channels or even a 2.1 sound system. Use two channels as subwoofer channels and drive your top loudspeakers with the two remaining channels and experience the pure musical power of CHAMP-4. It is just one of the ways in which you can use this quad amplifier.
The built-in APC Protection Technology allows you to preset the power potential of the amplifier. It constantly analyses incoming music signals and keeps the dynamics alive. An additional ultra fast peak limiter avoids that the amplifier starts to clip or get distorted.
- Nominal output power: 4 x 60 W (8 ohms), 4 x 80 W (4 ohms), bridge mode Bridge: 2 x 130 watts (8 ohms)
- Dynamic programming output power: 4 x 75 W (8 ohms), 4 x 125 W (4 ohm), 4 x 180 W (2 ohms), bridge mode Bridge: 2 x 230 watts (8 ohms)
- Input Impedance / Sensitivity: 10K / 1 (at 4 ohms)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: less than 0.1%
- Distortion: less than 0.15%
- S / N Ratio: 100 dB
- Gain: 26 dB (32 dB in bridged mode)
- Damping factor: 100
- Protective circuit: Protection types: DC, overload, temperature, peak, short-circuit
- Cooling: convection (no fans)
- Inputs: 8 linear RCA (each pair of inputs connected in parallel)
- The output to the speakers: 4 pairs of screw terminals
- Power consumption: 400 VA; 26 VA (idle)
- Mounting into a rack: yes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 483x44x360 mm
- Weight: 7.5 kg